• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ash Splinterwood

Building inventory

The addition of a filter feature to the Building tab within the Spell Inventory user interface. The filter option would function similar to the current buttons within the (mobile) notification tab, but with different icons. A possible look below. Filtering would allow buildings to be...
  2. Ash Splinterwood

KP bar

1/2 a bug maybe, but repeatable. I play mobile and at work I have no reception, 911 only. If I have the Elvenar ap open, when I hit the dead zone the KP bar will go into overdrive, KP per second not hour. But, I'm guessing it doesn't save to the server because it all disappears when I get...
  3. Ash Splinterwood

KP bar

1/2 a bug maybe, but repeatable. I play mobile and at work I have no reception, 911 only. If I have the Elvenar ap open, when I hit the dead zone the KP bar will go into overdrive, KP per second not hour. But, I'm guessing it doesn't save to the server because it all disappears when I get...