• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Zoof

Hmm

100% has never seen so uncertain before. Is this a bug in the Spire Wizard? Am I losing my mind?
  2. Zoof

Hrm. Never noticed this before.

I mean, it probably should've been obvious, but even if you "get back" a loss in everything, the border always says the same thing Right up until it doesn't. A nice touch.
  3. Zoof

For a very brief moment

imma celebrate right real quick before it breaks and goes away woooooooooooooooo~!
  4. Zoof

Something's Odd About Those Sorcerers and Dragons

Not a serious post. Result is probably due to some kind of rounding error, but... How the heck do you get one more undergraduate than the apprentices that you started with? Do they pick up some rando off of the street and give them papers to fluff up numbers? Do they... *gasp*... create life...
  5. Zoof

Come Towards the Light, and See That It Is A Rectangle

Last night, I opened my eyes to the truth of this world. Elves love squares. At least in the beginning. Humans are obsessed with rectangles. And are always right. Supporting evidence: * Elven Main Hall, Builder's Hut, and Magic Academy are all some flavor of square. * Human Main Hall...
  6. Zoof

Not sure if bug or feature

When doing neighborly help on the world map, I saw some stuff near the end that had already been done. It took me a minute but found out that these people are actually in my fellowship. And most definitely NOT neighbors in the proximity sense. Which is made clear by the distance. otoh, I now...
  7. Zoof

Wonder Society Badge to Building Conversion

Details: To provide an award of some number of a new building(s) at the end of a Fellowship Adventure based on an excessive amount of leftover badges. Some badges are spent like water. Others are collected and piled up like a dragon's hoard cough cough wonder society badge cough cough so...
  8. Zoof

Neighbors list doesn't contain all neighbors

Not entirely sure when this started happening, but my neighbor list on the world map used to have 21 pages, with a single entry on the 21st page. I noticed about two weeks ago that the list shrank to 20 pages with 8 entries on the list. I took a look around the world map and saw the two missing...
  9. Zoof

About Chapter 9

I haven't yet reached the point yet, but as soon as I gain Forest Fabrication to start producing Mana Tears, would I be better off dumping Portal Profits onto the problem to save myself the mana (and time in the sense of researching production facilities, producing the capped items, AND somehow...
  10. Zoof

Silly Thoughts About Sillier Situations

Moonstone Library. Lots of people have at least one. Some of us have a few. Even fewer of us has enough of them to start a township on its own merits. I mean, it has population, culture, and goods production, and even supplies! So... what if normal game rules got bent and suddenly you could have...
  11. Zoof

Pet Food Factory

I know this is a contentious chapter catered to cantankerous catfolk, but hear me out! Let's pitch this as a way to both satisfy and infuriate everyone involved with MOAR GAMEPLAY as I shall endeavor to describe below. Details: As a normal course of gameplay, I suggest a new and damningly huge...
  12. Zoof

Decisions, decisions...

I'm at a bit of a crossroads. I love my fun and easy tourney and spire points but I'm also at the tail end of the orcs chapter and now I've been told that the thing in the current daily exclusives (Lava Egg) is the best mana generator in the game. I know I've got to eventually move forward, if...
  13. Zoof

The Divinely Deleterious Effects of _Fellowship Adventures_

In the days leading up to the Fellowship Adventures, an event decreed by the Gods of the World, a few snippets of conversations can be found in one particular Elven city. All of which speak of dread at the disastrous urban renewal projects that the Lord of the City thrusts upon its...
  14. Zoof

About Spire Archive

Must any points accrued in the spire archive be used the following spire? Someone in my fellowship seems to believe that any points not used during the following spire is lost, but that doesn't make any sense to me. I'm of the belief that any and all spire points earned (up to the limit at the...
  15. Zoof

Imagine for a moment...

... that instead of 2 to 5 builders for each player, every person would get just one builder BUT that one builder would be shared across the entire server. Would things be better? Would things deadlock to complete unusability? Would the world end? I dunno. This came up in an idle chat in my...
  16. Zoof

Land Sales

Has there ever been a land sale that was better than 10% off? I could've sworn I saw something better during Black Friday but people in my FS told me that it didn't happen, so now I wonder if I'm just imagining things. Was I imagining things through my imaginary concussion brought about by most...
  17. Zoof

Vision Vapor

Can Vision Vapor be indefinitely stockpiled or is there some kind of limit that, when reached, prevents me from collecting any more from crafting?
  18. Zoof

Something's up with the goods display

In browser, the popup display is telling me stuff that seems like it's off just a bit, and I can't figure out of it's something that's actually wrong or if I simply can't math. Example: The popup is saying I have 1.8m marble but the trader window says I have 1084k which I think means 1.08m...