• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Sir Bently

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

Ok I was asked the question about the Tinlug One of my teammates was asking is the Tinlug won during the Autumn Zodiac event or at the end of the event ?
  2. Sir Bently

Hello Ramseyneena

Welcome Ramseyneena ! Glad to have you as a member
  3. Sir Bently

Hello I Am Here

Hornbeam welcome to the forum and congratulation on the promotion AM As several has mentioned this is the best place to get great advice information and some of the best help. They are some awesome people here and good friends that are willing and ready to help in anyway they can There is a...
  4. Sir Bently

Hello Hello! New to Elvenar!

Welcome to Elvenar and the game MsDuffield and happy gaming
  5. Sir Bently

Recruiting

Blackwolf Village is recruiting Come along with us as we go forward to make Blackwolf Village a force to be reckoned with and let it be an adventurous journey as we learn and grow together
  6. Sir Bently

Hello Back for another round

After taking a long break may I add a much needed one, im am back for another round of Elvenar and it's good to be back in the forum and seeing my friends and new players
  7. Sir Bently

Hello Hello

AnthonyS11 welcome to the forum and Elvenar ! There's a wealth of resources and knowledge here, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ! Happy Gaming
  8. Sir Bently

Hello Brand new player

You're welcome Queen of Snacks
  9. Sir Bently

Hello Brand new player

Welcome to the forum Queen Of Snacks and Elvenar
  10. Sir Bently

Warning window when accepting 0 and 1 star trades

It is becoming a big problem it's just not new players but it's also older players I told my fellowship not to accept those kind of trades, it's not only unfair to a fellowship but it's unfair to them. It's stealing and I think Inno should do something about it, it's supposed to be wrong a is...
  11. Sir Bently

Hello Just started playing

Welcome PhyPumpkin to the forum
  12. Sir Bently

In Game Spam

Lelanya isn't the only one that got that spam I got it too this morning I deleted it, anyway just letting you know helya
  13. Sir Bently

What happens when you run out of space in you city?

Sambria it does take time to get expansions unless you want to spend real money to buy diamonds, I have been playing for a few years and I never have used real money to buy diamonds and I won't cause it gets expensive. As some of the members here have stated and I agree with them you have...
  14. Sir Bently

Recruiting

Bad idea !
  15. Sir Bently

Poachers, Punters & Pretty Pleasers

Eudaemonia I will see if I can't help you out
  16. Sir Bently

how to avoid defeat in encounters

HolyRobie you also can go to Wiki in the help tab it has all kinds of information about the game
  17. Sir Bently

MH location

I have my MH in the middle of the playing field it can be plainly seen and not hid off in the corner or hid behind other buildings and I left plenty of room between my residence so I can upgrade them I prefer my Main Hall's in the middle
  18. Sir Bently

Next Fellowship Adventure

Whatever you prefer but I rather send a personal message makes it more personal and more clearer just to get the point across
  19. Sir Bently

As I was stating helya has a job to do and she is good at it, very good at it she gets the brunt of everything that doesn't go as people think it should it's not her fault it's Inno's and the Developers of Elvenar helya is the CM not the Moderator but she probably has to do that also, there's no...
  20. Sir Bently

Put the Blame on where it lies (INNO)