• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Queen of Beltane

Dwarves race goods ratio

I started a couple of new cities since Chapter 16 is the slowest Chapter yet. I have just reached Dwarves and I've built my little guest race block, but I don't remember the ratio of granite to copper. I have room for 14 of each. I know I don't need to blow resources to build all of them, but...
  2. Queen of Beltane

Recent Event Gold League Rewards???

I was in the Gold League for the last event, and I believe that one of the "prizes" was a building of our choice from the Forbidden Ruins Set. I know I haven't gotten that option, and I don't remember getting the benefits either. Am I the only one? I remember those prizes coming as soon as the...
  3. Queen of Beltane

Can't make In App Purchases

For several weeks I have been unable to make purchases. I get the "Yoda" that says something went wrong with the purchase please try again. My purchases for special packages during the last event, and during the FA worked, but I can not complete a regular purchase. I've seen mention of...
  4. Queen of Beltane

Can't Collect from Sleeping Titan

I have been unable to collect the rune shard for over 12 hours despite it being complete. The shard appears, but when I go to collect it shows me the full bar with 0 seconds remaining and says it's full.
  5. Queen of Beltane

New Player seeking Fellowship and Advice

I have a fair number of truly stupid questions, so if anyone can point me in the right direction or put up with my nonsense. Lease let me know!
  6. Queen of Beltane

Hello I'm the Queen of Beltane

I started a couple of days ago, and I'm really enjoying it so far, and I can se all the advice you can give!