• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. faeriesoul

To build them all or not to build. Ancient Wonders

iamthouth Thank you for your reply. I will check out your links. I was considering "sacrificing" one of my cities to this endeavor. However, I would also be sacrificing my fellow players to my mistakes as well. If I can find a good reason to do this, I might consider changing to another FS where...
  2. faeriesoul

To build them all or not to build. Ancient Wonders

I've been searching for over an hour for the answer to this. I am wondering if anyone has dedicated their whole city to owning every one of the (available to them), Ancient Wonders. Also curious if the developers have actually created the ideal city would be based on attaining all of them. I am...
  3. faeriesoul

Never receive spell fragments in the spire

For at least six months I have played the first one or two sections of the spire and I have NEVER received spell fragments. In my other cities I gain more than enough to buy items. In this city I have to disenchant things to make anything. This past FA drained me of soo many things that I am...