• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Does Advanced Scouts work properly?

The Advanced Scouts research implies, though doesn't directly state, that activating it will reduce scout time by 25%. See that little -25% in the circle down there? But, looking at scout time examples in a couple of my cities, it really seems like it only reduces scout times by 20.5%...
  2. Looking Gold only

Hello, I am looking for a consistent gold-spire achieving FS on Elcysandir. I'm not interested in a group with the occasional push-week. I know spots are limited, but I'm willing to wait for an opening for whenever you are recruiting. I am parked at the end of chapter V, but do daily visits...
  3. Is this set worth using Royal Restorations?

If you're like me, you wonder how to best use Royal Restorations. I made a spreadsheet for myself to make a little easier to understand what I would gain from upgrading part, or all, of a particular set. I find that because of the set bonuses and shifting rewards as you level up in chapters it...
  4. Reduce the base tournament encounter timer

Suggestion Reduce the base time that we wait between rounds of the tourney from 16 hours to 14 hours. Premise Getting sufficient sleep is important for health, and in the US (and yes, the EU) large portions of the population are chronically under-sleeping. For some of us, that problem is...
  5. Do the Chapter IX Grafting Site Techs impact tourney/spire cost?

Do the Woodelves "Grafting Site" settlement techs impact tourney/spire costs? They have no downstream techs, so in that sense they are optional. But, they are "required" for creating the resources to complete the chapter (unless you use portal profits). I feel like I've seen this discussed...
  6. Spire Bonus Chest distribution

Does anyone have official stats on the distribution of blue/yellow/purple bonus chests in the spire? I decided to track it for a bit and here's what I found in 16 spire clears: Chest Type Count Per Spire % of Total Blue 68 4.3 65% Yellow 29 1.8 28% Purple 8 0.5 8% Total 105 6.6
  7. Closed | Contact Support Tourney Announcement kicked me out of combat encounter

Game version: v1.142.3-(75ef087) - html5 (2021-11-29 17:21) Game world: Winyandor Browser + version: Chrome Version 94.0.4606.71 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System: Windows Account name: Hoopity Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 1/5 Current situation: While in a regular...
  8. Minimum Tourney Participation

Given the rewards for hitting that coveted 10th chest in the weekly tourney, many fellowships declare a firm stance on the number of weekly tourney points their members should earn in order to stay in good standing. Whether the leaders of the fellowship follow through on their stance for...
  9. Experienced player looking for FS

Hello, I'm coming back and rebuilding after a hiatus. I'm looking for a Fellowship that routinely hits 10 tourney chests and clears silver in the spire. I hit about 2,500 points and clear 2/3 spire weekly. Thank you! edit-- I have found a new home