• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Jelain

Hello Hey from AZ!

My name is Jelain and I'm happy to be here!
  2. Jelain

Newbie!

I'm barely a week old, and I'm pretty sure I need to be in a FS! My guy has been playing FOE for four years, and I've loved watching him play, so I decided to start my own thing, but different. Elvenar is. I have a lot to learn, so need patience, but I will be on pretty much every day. I...
  3. Jelain

Fellowships

Needing advise on choosing a fellowship. I'm still really new, and don't want too much pressure, although I'll be on every day. I think at some point I'll want to battle a lot, but still feeling timid, as I still don't understand fully battling in Elvenar as compared to what my guy does in...
  4. Jelain

Holy Codex

How do I take advantage of someone polishing my Holy Codex? Thank you!
  5. Jelain

I'm a dork LOL

Just started two days ago. I need knowledge and can't remember how to get more. (And I might have been drinking lol). Thanks to all!