• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SilverbugLuxor

Other Fellowship Adventure

What is the pit cycle requirements?
  2. SilverbugLuxor

Fellowship Adventure

We have actually cut down to doing one path on each stage and then going to the pit.
  3. SilverbugLuxor

Let's play

SilverJazz Is seeking active players looking to grow and playing group events 10 plus chest in weekly tournaments and we're beginning to hit gold in the sphere, six place in the Fellowship Adventure is our record. We are considering the following aspirants…... .need to be at least Chapter 5 and...
  4. SilverbugLuxor

Fellowship Adventure in march?

What is needed for the pit?
  5. SilverbugLuxor

THANK YOU
  6. SilverbugLuxor

Any news on the next Fellowship Adventure which map are they going to use?
  7. SilverbugLuxor

spear perks

Inquiring about these points if we do not use them this week will they carry over until next week? Also can any member use them
  8. SilverbugLuxor

spear perks

Can you accumulate them For the next go round or do they go away each time?
  9. SilverbugLuxor

How to identify rune shards?

Is there a place I can go to identify which Shard goes with which aw? As you can see I have a lot of little ones like TOS and GA I'd like to trade off but I'd like to be able to identify the rest of them.
  10. SilverbugLuxor

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

That sounds about right we're all having the same problem:mad: It helps if you have a phoenix to feed :)
  11. SilverbugLuxor

You're right it doesn't, obviously there's issues in that fellowship if people can't hold their water after all badges don't expire we use a spreadsheet and know exactly who has dropped a new as not and use the message boards that's how you play the game communicate communicate communicate!
  12. SilverbugLuxor

Temporarily change everyone to fellow member until the game is over and then you can change him back to whatever they were before works for us every time
  13. SilverbugLuxor

I need stronger troops

So will going back and do my squad upgrade on the research tree help any and do I need to go all the way back to chapter 5?
  14. SilverbugLuxor

I need stronger troops

I never did a lot of fighting before I mostly cater now I'm trying to do this spire and I can't get past the second portal. The main problem is I'm upgrading my camp, barracks and training grounds and now they're only taking three hours to make all the troops. The problem is I'm working 12 hours...
  15. SilverbugLuxor

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Where can I find the details about the July 2022 FA?
  16. SilverbugLuxor

Fellowship Adventure

My fellows are all struggling to get the coin badge. Seems a bit much.
  17. SilverbugLuxor

Silverjazz is looking

We have openings, join us! Please read our overview and apply before the new FA begins.
  18. SilverbugLuxor

Chapter 16

Thanks
  19. SilverbugLuxor

Chapter 16

Is there a site for this chapter? I found events list but not a buildings upgrade walk through.