• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MaidenFair

Still Catering Successfully at Higher Levels ;D

Haven't posted in here re: catering in quite a while, so just thought I would give an update. I just started ch. 16 this past week, as my progress slowed drastically in the last year, partly due to real life and partly due to the increased demands of these upper chapters. I am still happily...
  2. MaidenFair

What has changed?

Welcome back, and congrats on your degree! I know you said you found the answers, but I just wanted to add/confirm some info. Yes, as far as we know, MinMax's calculations are still correct, although some people were reporting last year that their costs were actually a little lower than his...
  3. MaidenFair

magic chess set

It's definitely still in there. I saw a piece in the last few days in my Ceravyn city's MA.
  4. MaidenFair

Players Leaving?

The word violent is not only used of physical harm; color may described as violent, for instance, with the meaning of "vivid". It came into the language carrying the meaning of "having a marked or powerful effect", which connotation still underlies its usage in many contexts, in the way I...
  5. MaidenFair

Players Leaving?

I agree it's possible to do that. However, for the players for whom the fun was in building a ranking city, and many of them dropped a lot of cash to do so....I understand the frustration. The game they were playing no longer exists, and it happened violently and without warning. We can go...
  6. MaidenFair

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

I highly doubt I count as an average player, but I am certainly not a top-end player either (ch. 15, low ranking score, only ever spent money once, for a Stash Outpost in each of my two worlds during the Astral Phoenix event), and I have 5 wonders at lvl 30 and several others in the 20s, from...
  7. MaidenFair

OMG!

I believe that would probably be in the Terms of Service, section 12.3: "As User, you will refrain from any action that endangers or disrupts the operation and functionality of the Games and the successful collaboration with other users." Calling for a mass boycott with the intent to shut down...
  8. MaidenFair

Do you ever scratch your head and ask -- but why?

Haha! On the other hand, why not? (Yes, I know, efficiency, but it looks workable, and that isn't everyone's goal anyway.) Looks like fun, lol.
  9. MaidenFair

I'm pretty sure when this came up in a Q&A a few years ago, it was said they were avoiding overt Christmas references because of the religious connection, the same way there's a "Spring" event rather than an Easter one.
  10. MaidenFair

Spire Difficulty

Short answer: no, no one knows precisely. Short-ish answer: after collating huge amounts of data, a player a few years ago came up with the discovery that the factors which affected Spire and tournament difficulty were number of expansions placed (premium have slightly less effect than...
  11. MaidenFair

Can't Seem to Unlock Fellowship Adventures

Lol! Glad you got it figured out! ;D
  12. MaidenFair

Can't Seem to Unlock Fellowship Adventures

After you collect the items, you need to place them on the map. Open that tri-color icon and deposit the badges into it by clicking the plus sign next to each one (or the “maximum” button, which will fill up the requirement or use as many badges of that type as you have available towards filling...
  13. MaidenFair

Help Genie and number of possible wins VS allocation of predicted wins

It’s definitely random, with the odds shown, for each “draw”. I’ve gotten 200 diamonds way more than twice from some of my Genies over their duration. You are right not to believe them. ;)
  14. MaidenFair

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

I thought everybody knew “Gemeinschaft Abenteuer”! ;) :D
  15. MaidenFair

I just can't...

I think the biggest problem is that because the new tech tree is set up with delayed tournament access, and therefore continued low relic boosts for a number of chapters, there is very little actual advantage to boosted productions for those early cities; so if the numbers all look practically...
  16. MaidenFair

Valentine Floats Stats, shall I remove it from my city??

Make sure you set the stage on Elven Architect. Near the top left under the description, in the box that says “Evolving”. :) When I set it at 10, I get the same numbers shown in your picture.
  17. MaidenFair

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

LOL, @Sprite1313! What about, Mē tu tinnīs? Your ending looks more French to me but maybe your Latin is just modern and hip, transitioning to the Romance languages, and I’m over here talking like it’s still the 200s BC. xD That’s cool too. ;) Not that I *cough* have any idea what @crackie is...
  18. MaidenFair

Accidentally deleted a building

You can contact Support and ask them to restore it for you. However, they will only do this once per account, ever, so make sure it’s an important building because if you use up the one free restore, then the next time you delete a building it’s gone for good. :-/
  19. MaidenFair

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Oh, wow!! I’m ridiculously excited about that! :D It’s one of the most useful mobile features and combined with the larger possible screen area on browser will make rearranging soooo much easier. <3
  20. MaidenFair

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

No, you can’t send links outside your fellowship. The system won’t allow it (probably to prevent scammers and perverts from spamming people).