• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Neighborly help window

Instead of going to each city to offer neighborly help (which takes more time as each city needs to load), create a neighborly help window that shows: 1) A list of all those I can help, then either on this same list or after selecting one I wish to help 2) show me the best cultural building to...
  2. Notification tabs "Trade" & "Neighbor"

How about at least two tabs for notifications to separate accepted trade offers from neighborly help. I would also like to be notified when someone helps research one of my Ancient Wonders. Going thru my notifications to reciprocate help is the quickest and easiest way to help my neighbor. If...
  3. Quest list for The Forbidden Ruins

Where can I find the quest list and daily prizes list for The Forbidden Ruins.