• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Spending Coins

@defiantoneks omg I feel so incredibly stupid right now!!! I thought I had to have allll of the things showing, not pick one of the three options. smh....seriously, I feel like a child playing with Olympians - y'all have been incredibly patient and kind to walk me through this. :rolleyes:
  2. Spending Coins

@defiantoneks
  3. Spending Coins

4. Spending Coins

yes, I've been doing that...the next quest is to add manufacturing plants, which I can't do without selling buildings to make room for them... or add an expansion, which I can't do without research, which is asking for diamonds.
  5. Spending Coins

I'll go back to the tutorials...TY
  6. Spending Coins

@defiantoneks - haha yes, clearly, I am doing it wrong! So I should focus on production of goods and those supplies - combined with KPs - would negate the diamond requirements? Because right now I have the coins, and I have the number of goods required, and the KPs, but still have "675 diamonds...
  7. Spending Coins

@Alram thank you, that's good info for getting diamonds. I recognize I'm at the very early stages of game play and there are many levels and opportunities ahead of me! I just don't know how to not need diamonds to keep moving forward. :confused:
  8. Spending Coins