• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Flashfyre

Incorrect Display of Potion Effect Boost from Cauldron In Main Hall Screen

Game version: __ 1.168.3-29765ea-256 (us 1.168) Game world: __ Felyndral Browser + version: __ Chrome Version 109.0.5414.125 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System: __ Google ChromeOS Screen resolution: __ Account name: __ Flashfyre Humans or Elves: __ Elves Reproducibility: _5/5 = happens...
  2. Flashfyre

Are Sentient Factories able to fulfill 1-Day Production Quests?

I know that we all "assume" that this isn't the case, but I just had it happen in my Fely city. I had the repeating quest "Produce Mischievous Potion" (the 1-day production for an Elixir factory) in play, but unfulfilled, because the only Elixir factory I have deployed is Lvl23 (Sentient) and...
  3. Flashfyre

Resurrection Woes

Well, I recently I found out that I have another city (Dimmendelve) in another world (Khelonaar) that I had forgotten about. It's been a few years since I played that one, and, honestly, I figured it had been turned into a "gold mine" by now. But ever since the discussion in another thread about...
  4. Flashfyre

Move and Sell Buttons in Layout Mode

So, I just noticed this tonight, didn't see any announcement of it or mention in and Release Notes. Nice feature, tho. BTW, this on the app, I don't know if it is on the browser version.