• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Triumph of the tides

Hi all, according to the last Spire announcement The Triumph of the tieds building is one of the awards. I have this building from earlier chapters and thanks to Spire I managed to get all 9 artifacts to evolve a new one. I know that I'll have to sell my current building in order to get a new...
  2. Add drop-down list for selecting declinable quests

As you know, declinable quests are very good source of coin and supply awards for collecting goods, supplies, relics etc.. but cycling through more than a dozen of them each time to reach the proper quest for your purpose becomes rather lengthy when you have to repeat it a dozen of times to...
  3. Is there a quest to sell elemental portal in amuni?

I finished elemental chapter a week ago and already finished six tech researches in amuni chapter. At this point, usually there should be a quest to sell the elemental portal in the quest line, however, I'm now getting amuni related quests and no sign of "sell elemental portal" yet. Is it...
  4. Are premium expantions worth diamonds?

Greetings, as you know ther is %10 discount on premium expantions today. I was wondering if premium expantions are worth spending diamonds on!
  5. Tome for spire rewards

As you know elvenar offers two play styles; catering and fighting and both types receive rewards when participating in Spire. However, some spire rewards are of no use to caterers such as Dwarven armorer. Spire rewards also offer specific artifacts that some times you wished to have a different...
  6. Blessed paladin strike back glitch

Game version: __ v1.147.3 Game world: __Elcysandir Browser + version: __Microsoft Edge Operating System: __Windows 10 Screen resolution: __1280 x 800 Account name: __raccon Humans or Elves: __Human Reproducibility: __4/5 = happens often, but not always Quest title: __ Current situation: Hi...
  7. What happen to the 'Like' ?

The 'Like' option in comments is missing on mobile!
  8. Broken shards storage

Hi, as you know one can only have 10 broken shards stored and if you don't have an AW at the runes stage to use them at the moment or there is no recipe that requires broken shards in MA, your 10 broken shard capacity will remain full. In the meantime, if you win more broken shards during an...
  9. Using supplies to buy KPs

Just as it is the case with coins, there are times when your supplies exceed the main hall's max capacity and you have to spend them somewhere. We can use coins, supplies and boosted goods to buy other goods at the wholeseller. Similarly, we can use coins, boosted goods and diamonds to buy KPs...
  10. Tournament & spier difficulty factors

I was wondering what are the new variable changes in the game that increase the difficulty level of tournaments and spiere encounters. As far as I know the AWs, city expansions, squad size, #of cleared provinces and the number of researches add to difficulty levels in spier and tournaments. Are...
  11. Make evolving building artifacts retrievable once teleported to inventory

Hi, it would be very helpful to have evolving building artifacts separated from their respective buildings once they're teleported to inventory. This helps to update the never fully evolved evolving buildings that were won in the events or crafted in MA at the earlier chapters, when new players...
  12. Make battlefield layout visible on mobile app

Hi, as you know auto fight is the only option for mobile users. However; it would be a great help if the battle field layout could be viewed before auto fight began so that the player could place the right troops in more appropriate locations on the battle field. Imagine if you placed light...