• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. City movement

I was not abandoned in the desert! I WAS in an excellent neighborhood! but Inno only cares about money! and does not respect the players who give it to them!!
  2. City movement

No, they disable players ability to choose not to move! They could give it back to us, but they likely will not, because they want the control! No respect for the players choice!
  3. City movement

I have been in the same neighborhood since I started playing this stupid game! It was in a great neighborhood, with lots of visits, help and friendships built, but you've taken that all away in one fell swoop... I also know that I have spent far too much time, energy and need I say money, on...