• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Notification and Neighborly help Improvements

OMG!!!!!! TY TY TY!!!!!!! *Jumping up and down doing the Snoopy "happy" dance!!!!!!! Between the ruin shards and now THIS? WOW you guys really do care about your players! No more losing my neighbors in my trades! This is AWESOME!!!!! I can't say Thank You enough! Way to go gang, you hit this...
  2. AW for troop performance

I took everything you all told me to heart :) these are the results. Crystal, my small account, scored 4278 on this last tourney and Sharcott my big account scored 5274. Both left open provinces in the field. We did hit 10 chests as a FS. Guys, I want you to know. I have NEVER done this well...
  3. Hello Hi Everyone

TY :)
  4. Hello Hi Everyone

5. Hello Hi Everyone

6. Hello Hi Everyone

TY Helva. it's awesome to be here! everyone has been so helpful. i love it here lol
  7. Hello Hi Everyone

Hi Henroo, and TY :) Ty Squirrel, and yes it does. these guys are great! exactly what we've been searching and waiting for. everyone gives their all. so glad to call them home now. Crys
  8. Found a new home. TY to all

TY Henroo. done
  9. AW for troop performance

Been playing with mages today in tourney. trying different combos to get the biggest bang. set up my AW last night so those will help also. Forgot to pull out my culture for mage boost this morning lol gonna go do that now. TY TY TY you all really are GREAT!
  10. AW for troop performance

OH WOW! TY! wasn't sure what to use on the hounds. that's awesome Eneyhar. You're GREAT!!!!!
  11. Found a new home. TY to all

TY robsteve50 for contacting me. Should things not work out were we are (great FS that matches our game play) I'll let you know. Sending my best to you and your FS. Crys
  12. AW for troop performance

LOL k, so I'm not the only one who hates the hounds. My fire phoenix is only at 6 and I'm hoping for enough shards to finish the Abbey with this tourney. I do have 1 - 5 day mage boost in my goodie box. I'm gonna have to start watching the crafting items to look for more mage boosts. So Sanc...
  13. AW for troop performance

Sanctuary it is! Thank you guys soooo much. Making a place for it right now. Abbey is up next. I love the forum. Best advice and great people. Thank you!
  14. AW for troop performance

Ty :))
  15. AW for troop performance

Thank you, Henroo. i have problems defending mage units against the hounds without the use of heavy melee. would love to use mage more often but not sure how to run mage without heavy melee. any input would be greatly appreciated. I'll be putting in the sanc tonight. made room for it. still...
  16. AW for troop performance

I'm just entering halflings, was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice on which AW, Sanctuary or Heroes Forge would help improve my troop performance (make them last longer or fight harder). A little more UMPH on the battlefield. Thank you for any suggestions.
  17. Hello Hi Everyone

This is a PERFECT fit! Thank You, Sky
  18. Hello Hi Everyone

yep! LOVE IT!!!:D
  19. Hello Hi Everyone

We have accepted a home with Orion's Sky Dragons. Thank you, Everyone.
  20. Found a new home. TY to all

We have accepted a home with Orion's Sky Dragons. Thank You, to all who contacted us.