• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. AW for troop performance

I'm just entering halflings, was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice on which AW, Sanctuary or Heroes Forge would help improve my troop performance (make them last longer or fight harder). A little more UMPH on the battlefield. Thank you for any suggestions.
  2. Found a new home. TY to all

So here's the deal...we are a fs of 2 players, 5 accounts. It's an all or nothing deal. Not leaving our alts behind. We've spent a LOT of time building these accounts to help ourselves. Yep, we're nuts! But that means more to help the right FS. We are currently getting 5/6 chests a week in...
  3. Hello Hi Everyone

New to forum. Been reading and researching but wasn't a member. Now I am. So happy to meet you all.