• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. AITA

I’m going to be completely honest and say it may have been this part that soured him. Trying to see it from his perspective, I can see where he may have thought you were saying, “Hey, all these people have been sending me messages about you, but I’ve never heard of you, so how important can you...
  2. What's in a name?

We only have so much control in the world and people are not always going to be acting in the “wisest” way - especially those on the much younger side where immaturity is part of the package. Other than reporting the names, it’s not really up to us to extend beyond that reach and attempt to...
  3. What's in a name?

Maybe they were just trying to be funny and that was decent enough for them? It honestly doesn’t seem that deep in my opinion. Trying to dissect or assign motive to something as mundane as a profanity-laced username is probably putting in more thought and effort than those responsible for it in...
  4. The Constructs!

A fully evolved Fire Phoenix and Polar Bear will each give you a 5% portal profit every 2 days. Not sure about other ways of getting them, but those are the ones from the top of my head.
  5. City Editing Tool

I had the same issue with elvenarchitect on my iPad as well, but managed to fiddle with it enough to get everything loaded on the screen by pinching the screen and zooming out as much as I could and then shifting the page up so that the tools would appear at the bottom and then I would zoom back...
  6. Rune Shard changes

Oh wow, thank you! And definitely don’t worry about the other cities on A or K, I abandoned them long ago. I appreciate it very much! :)
  7. Rune Shard changes

That’s what I’m saying! I’m tempted to change the name of my city to ‘Hunters welcome!’ if it means my AWs get filled a little faster. I’m in a fellowship of 1 so I’ll take anything I can get lol.
  8. Leagues, 2022 Forbidden Ruins

Same, got the last piece yesterday without having to resort to diamonds as well. I only ever selected the 22, 23, 48, 75, and 79 options in that order to get the best value in terms of currency spent for waypoints gained instead of focusing on the chances of winning back currency though...
  9. Scouting time needed after Province XXX

Ahh okay, my bad.
  10. Scouting time needed after Province XXX

I’m in chapter 12 at 345 provinces with a scout time of 30 hours. Wonder if something else affects scout times??
  11. Poachers

I’ve honestly never saw the harm in those who put just 1 point in on mine. It doesn’t take anything away from me and I get free kp out of it, so them getting a profit in return doesn’t bother me. I don’t so much care about someone’s motives - whether they’re putting a point in as a thank you or...
  12. Stonehenge artifacts

You can find that out on Elvenarchitect here. It lists the benefits depending on what chapter you’re on and you can filter it by stage as well. In the search bar you can type in other evolving buildings to find out the same info. Hope that helps!
  13. Sorcerer's Hut

I moved into Elementals a few weeks ago and didn’t get an offer for the hut (or recall getting the offer ever), but that’s not to say that it won’t appear for you again since it’s already done so. Hard to say since the offer doesn’t appear to be too consistent.
  14. Stonehenge artifacts

Thank you for the info! :D
  15. Stonehenge artifacts

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know if the Moonstone Library is still in the MA rotation? Last Fall I deleted my old one because I got it many chapters ago and could no longer justify the space for the chapter-restricted goods it gave. I did eventually manage to snag an updated gum tree...
  16. How easy it is....

I’d never really thought about it that way before. My boosts are marble/crystal/gems and there’s not any demand in my area for them so 3 stars were done out of necessity, especially in the beginning, but now that I’m comfortable with my steel and planks amount it makes sense to stop offering 3...
  17. How easy it is....

Exactly. I have to post 3 star trades when it comes to sentient goods, otherwise they’ll most likely expire. I tend to post 3 star with my T1 goods too, but that’s just to be generous since I have a surplus. Never occurred to me it could be seen as a negative thing though.
  18. S3 Goods Imbalanced - Bots needed

I am in the exact same boat. Just moved into the Elementals chapter on Harandar and am going to need a large supply of scrolls to upgrade residences and because the trader is completely overrun with everyone else demanding them, it’s going to be a tough go. After everyone was moved a few weeks...