• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Rune Shard changes

The buildings and their benefits are on ElvenArchitect. I do not see any information on how many runeshards are in each donation reward chest at each upgrade level. Is it somewhere I'm not seeing by going to the Buildings section and searching for each wonder?
  2. Rune Shard changes

Following on this change I'm starting to count runeshards from chests in the Wonder Society I run, which involves transcribing all the shard rewards in wonder chests into the spreadsheet. I found the charts here: https://elvengems.com/ancient-wonders/reward-charts/ ...but just in case: Does...
  3. Wonder Society question

It's happened IIRC 4 times now out of 150+ wonders upgraded. Three of those times I was able to simply ask the owner to cancel the upgrade so we could see the donations. One time the owner immediately upgraded with instants, and I gave everyone else credit for an equal donation to that wonder...
  4. Wonder Society question

I haven't found any other major bugs, and it's working great for our FS now, so the template is quite usable with some minor edits and workarounds. I think the only other bug I've fixed since posting here the other day is that the date display is wrong when pulled into another cell as text...
  5. Wonder Society question

Ah nice, if support will give a player the contribution info for a completed wonder upgrade that makes me feel a lot better. Thanks!
  6. Wonder Society question

Yeah, it's exhausting enough just to play the game with the non-stop barrage of events and FAs... I can't even imagine maintaining Elven Gems as a solo effort!
  7. Wonder Society question

One more question I haven't seen addressed anywhere: What do you do when someone upgrades a wonder without it being recorded first? I figure it's bound to happen eventually, and I "wonder" if folks who've been running this system for a while have any good way to handle that unfortunate situation...
  8. Wonder Society question

Does anyone still maintain the template? I've started using it for one of my fellowships, copying the template linked from Elven Gems a couple of days ago, and on day 1 have found multiple serious bugs: 1. After running the "Update Tracking Sheets" script, chest overrides are cleared, leaving...