• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. ElvenStats not updating...?

No update in over a year since founder had a baby. I can work around it for city building but not having the tool available for FS/recruits is going to suck.
  2. ElvenStats not updating...?

I'm surprised more people haven't complained. If it's going to be broken permanently then hmmm...
  3. Premium Expansions - Staying Ahead of the Curve

This analysis helps me determine how to meter my wallet in buying premium expansions. The max grid size is 13x13= 169 expansions. The maximum number of premium expansions is 43. Premium expansions help lower tournament and spire costs. A premium expansion's effect on spire and tournament cost...
  4. The Buried City

Great news thanks. Most people should have no worries then about getting to stage 10.
  5. The Buried City

We get artifacts from FA's? I've not been here for a FA yet.
  6. The Buried City

I didn't mean that 1644 was available. Just that he used 1644 worth of provisions to show in his example to get to 72 knowledge (need to get to 14*20=280). You guys were right. I missed that you need to get to level 14 not 15 for 7 artifacts. +2 artifacts from the milestone rewards for 9...
  7. The Buried City

iDavis shows an example of play through for the event: In his performance he uses an estimated 1644.44 provisions and gains 72 ancient knowledge.
  8. The Buried City

As an aspiring chapter 5 city I have found that the Echoes of the Forgotten Artifact needs to be at least evolved to stage 5 to be worth my time. Stage 10 is awesome and equal with a major event set. Other notable buildings so far are the Amuni Ship, Human Ship, and Orc Ship. The Amuni Bar is...
  9. Interesting Psychological Dilemma

There are so many good FS out there that this really shouldn't be a problem. My experience transitioning from being a new player was going from worrying about this to having a paradigm shift in understanding. It just doesn't matter - or shouldn't. There are caustic people in this game as in...
  10. Hello Hi, just started and looking for newbie advice

With regard to your army units. Training size doe not equal squad size. You will see a difference in the numbers in your Barracks. I think they did the math this way so that when units fight, the squad size number is basically the strength of the unit. Example: if your training size is 20 but...
  11. The Away from the Game for an Extended Time Thread

This thread is like the ending of NeverEnding Story. Spire bosses must be named or we are all doomed!
  12. Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Using cash is more efficient right?
  13. Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Seems like people need to spend $8 every other month on average. That seems fair. DDO(Dungeons and dragons online) had a subscription service where you would pay up front and get "diamonds" monthly. Would you rather have something like that? In the end it seems from the data above that the...
  14. Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

I like the idea of setting a budget for myself. Has anyone actually calculated how much money minimum it would take to finish using the day two discount on sorcerors knowledge? $5-$10? In a month long event I find it resonable to support the game in this way. Can someone break this down a bit...
  15. Evaluation of Elven Tile Space for Chapters 1-6.

I wanted to analyze the chapter 6 ancient wonder Mountain Halls with chapter 6 buildings considering only the goods output of the building. The output is not affected by relic bonus. Using similar ratios as before I came up with the following calculated at max relic bonus: The marble...
  16. Leagues, 2022 Forbidden Ruins

I don't understand what you mean
  17. Wizard spell shop

Reasons: It could fit the space better than a different larger more efficient building. It could fit a visual theme that you are going for. You don't have access to body transformation buildings. I've come to realize that you have to use what you have. I first try to get as much as I can of an...
  18. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Why are FAs important to the FS? Looking at the last one it's just some KP buildings?
  19. Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

I think, that something will happen. Therefore, I am, something will happen.
  20. Update v1.146

Please add that the KP timer doesn't reset when full. When rewarded with KP, if that takes you over your limit, the KP timer resets to 0. You basically lose a portion of a KP when your reward takes you over the limit. Pausing the timer is also acceptable vs letting it run. Lots of good stuff in...