• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Premium Expansions - Staying Ahead of the Curve

This analysis helps me determine how to meter my wallet in buying premium expansions. The max grid size is 13x13= 169 expansions. The maximum number of premium expansions is 43. Premium expansions help lower tournament and spire costs. A premium expansion's effect on spire and tournament cost...
  2. Evaluation of Elven Tile Space for Chapters 1-6.

[Edit for disclaimer - This is my progression of a model. It starts off with too many errors. It shows my thought process over time. My most up to date thoughts will be further down in the thread if they exists.] Beginning the game recently I needed a way to value my buildings. I have browsed...
  3. Nil

Nil
  4. Fair trade and fellowships

I've been on for over a week now. I've noticed that the majority of FS require 1:1 fair trades. There is a majority of players not following that. I appreciate following my FS rules and the help they've given but it seems like I'm paying an opportunity cost for not participating in the free...