• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Tavina

The Gift of the Dragonfly

Good Morning we are accepting all Levels. Have a good day! Join Directly to check us out
  2. Tavina

July 12 2022 Tournament

Does anyone know what tournament this will be about
  3. Tavina

Archmage overview settings

Hi, There are 3 settings for accepting players into the Fellowship, Join Directly...Application and Closed. I had it set to Join Directly which gave me some great players but now I'm about to delete 7 in-active players, if they don't respond by a certain date. my question is what would be the...
  4. Tavina

Lothlorien

We currently have 20/25 members looking forward to welcoming you
  5. Tavina

Second Layout for Decorating

Hi, I got this idea from another game where you are able to click on a second layout(the game had 3) I would leave one layout blank and one was dedicated for decorating. I would with every Event Theme decorate. Basically you clicked on the blank layout and made it active, then there was a copy...
  6. Tavina

Game closing

I have been following comments and complaints in Facebook group. I also don't see many new posts from new players in FB group. So I had an impression when I first started, in January of 2022, that this game was at it's end. Hoping that is not true I do enjoy playing, and the tetras aspect to it...
  7. Tavina

Feedback Option In Game

I have been posting publicly about game suggestions and some questions about the changes in research for a newer city I have created. Would very much like a feedback option in game under help as an option to publicly posting in Elvenar's Offical Group