• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. One Word Reply Game

abyss
  2. Freedom FS NOW RECRUITING

Freedom FS is NOW RECRUITING This fellowship is for growth, learning, and above all to have fun. We are a fellowship that communicates with each other, creates fair trades (min 2 **, unless previously arranged), produce boosted goods, and works to promote growth for all. Fellowship adventures...
  3. One Word Reply Game

Classification
  4. 100% Spire!! All 25 made it!

Congratulations! Big achievement.
  5. Spire levels locked

Thank you for the responses to my question. I have researched the different websites I know about and have not been able to find a solution. When Mucksterme suggested I might have run out of time, I started thinking there was a time limit I didn't know about. Haven't found anything on that, and...
  6. Spire levels locked

Hmm. I don't know. I will have to check into that!
  7. Spire levels locked

Why would a spire level be locked so that you can't progress further? No unclaimed mystery chests and everything else worked ok.