• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Neighborly Help - what triggers Supply reward?

I have noticed when doing NH in my 4 cities that some neighbors result in both Gold and Supply rewards but most are just gold. What triggers the ability to get supplies as well? IS it related to my Culture numbers or just luck or based on regular interaction with someone's town? I'm at level 3
  2. Forum Contest?

I got a message that one of my posts were edited to add a rune 'for the Forum Contest'. I looked in announcements and General and did not see an obvious thread announcing a Forum Contest. Where are the details?
  3. Spell Fragment Hunting - again

New contest, going along nicely until I get to step 66c ... 800 Spell Fragments. I look at my limited stock of spells and most give me 15 or so Fragments if I disenchant them (meaning I would need to do it a lot and have nothing left). The prize building is worth 600, but what would be the point...
  4. Buried Treasure Event Mechanics

I'm puzzled trying to determine how I can 'grab' a tool to clear a square. By default we all get 3 shovels. When I poke at it on mobile, there is no indication that it becomes active before I try to poke the slightly exposed square/tile. I've done enough daily quests in the event to buy a set of...
  5. Event/Contest and Daily Reward Building selection location

I tried to participate in the last contest (Forbidden Realms?) and succeeded in getting halfway on one town which awarded two building types (the 1x4 and the middle one). I also was rewarded with some buildings as a daily reward on the mobile version in some cities. The contest is over, I now...
  6. ElvenStats to ElvenArchitect mapping

Perhaps this is not the right forum to ask this, but I assume many use these tools regularly ... My Arendyll Gustoff city finally was around long enough to show up in both ElvenStats and be fed to ElvenArchitect. The resulting map does not match my town exactly ... it has an extra column of...
  7. Squad Size Research Labeling

The Research tree labels Squad Size Upgrade simple numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 It is only for the brief moment when you open the research tab that the Tooltip displays the actual number of troop space that will be added as a result of doing the research. After the research is done (or any similar...
  8. Neighborly Help guidance and City names

I have noticed when I am doing my daily Neighborly Help of all I have scouted: 1) On Mobile, each owner has designated what other buildings should receive the help besides the Main Hall. Usually it is one for time (Builder Hut) and one for Culture. In the browser I only see little hands over...
  9. Overscouting - Encounter Difficulty

What I have observed: Initial ring - Very Easy next ring - Easy Next ring - Medium Next ring - Hard Next RIng - Very Hard As I fully explore provinces, the difficulty doesn't seem to change much. I have one village where I am out to the 5th ring and they are all locked (4th ring very hard and...
  10. Authentication cannot find Character sometimes

I realize the game is 'beta', but it has been around for a while so I find what I'm experiencing to be a bit mysterious. I first started the game on mobile creating character X. I got the prompt for some diamonds if I registered an email address. I did so and verified it on my PC (I don't do...
  11. Ordered list of quests

I didn't see it in the wiki, but perhaps it exists elsewhere? Has someone created a list of the quests for each chapter? Somewhere where I can see what the next few rewards will be and use that info to plan my expansions accordingly. As I go through the first few chapters they seem to be in...