• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lionett

[Vent Thread] My server feels like Fahrenheit 451...

It seems that way on paper, but the FS I'm in is super inactive. Only 8 of us play with any regularity whatsoever. :(
  2. Lionett

Yeah, Harander. :( Godspeed you, Scroll-boosted player... you're the real MVP. I thank you for your service, lol. There's one dude in my neighborhood who posts trades consistently, who just entered ch3 I think, and I take his lil baby Scroll offers whenever I see them. I'm rooting for him so...
  3. Lionett

There are no dang books anywhere! Everywhere I look there are fellowships recruiting for Scroll boosts, my FS is never trading Scrolls, my neighbors all need Scrolls... and I can't complete my last chapter research. *cries*
  4. Lionett

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Oh, true... I forget other people have spending money lol
  5. Lionett

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

That's super helpful, thank you! I was just wondering what those numbers might look like at the end of the event... do you think the Live version will skew lower due to Beta attracting more hardcore players, or higher due to more people participating overall? It'll probably vary a lot by server...
  6. Lionett

test

@Soleil Nightbloom @crackie @Sir Squirrel Thanks y'all, I appreciate it. :) Crackie, it's not Sokka but I do love him! It's a character from the D&D show Critical Role. They look pretty much exactly alike, lol. The live action Avatar has me super nervous. But at least their casting is already...
  7. Lionett

test

8. Lionett

Hello Sup!

It is... fun though! :) I love your name and avatar, by the way. A dashing little fella.
  9. Lionett

Hello Sup!

I've been playing a couple months but just joined the forums... since this game is eating up more and more of my time lately, lol. I wanted a quick mobile game to play over Xmas. Famous last words. :p