• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Crimson Dragons Crew looking for members

We have lost some players recently, and are looking to grow again. We have room for up to 9 new people, so you can come alone, or bring some friends with you. Contact us in game, either me, Linnea Shadowwalker, or my archmage, Power Lord James. We are a relaxed group that achieves great things...
  2. NetZero outside of fellowships

So, I'm a big fan of netZero. But not all my fellowships use it. And I like my fellowships and don't want to leave. But it occurred to me that you don't need to be in a fellowship together to do netZero. Anyone added to the email will be able to participate. I am thinking that we would need a...
  3. Dwarven Citadel layout with 2 extra buildings

Does anyone have a good layout for the dwarven citadel full set plus an extra moon vendor and gates of dawn? This is the best I could come up with, but it is a very awkward shape, and the second gates of dawn doesn't have the full output as it lacks 3 connections.