• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. It worked for StarTrek

cdiamond
  2. Where did my in game forum link go?

I hate that :( I don't want a new app lol
  3. Where did my in game forum link go?

Where did my in game forum link go? All I can choose in game is Wiki or Discord, I had to Google Elvenar forum to get here. (Apologies if this has been asked but I got lost in the discord search results) thank you
  4. Answered Daily Chest Reward?

thank you for solving this :)
  5. Answered Daily Chest Reward?

Any insight? What is the "Daily chest reward"? I've gotten this pop up a few times recently. It says - "You have collected enough keys to unlock the daily chest and earn this reward". Reward today was 7500 seeds. What keys are they talking about? I play the season of triumph event daily but...
  6. Winds Of Summer

We are looking to increase membership. If you're looking for a mid ranked Fellowship that's pretty easy going, with easy requirements, then here we are!! We do ask that you please participate in the game at least a little. Visit your fellow members at least 3 times per week. It is nice if...
  7. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

the Crystal Caps bonus applied to my Witty Raccoon evolving building but only Crystals (my boosted) not scolls
  8. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

I tried it. I have placed 7 Mystic Mycologys out together. My regular 3 hour Elixir production before relic boost is 402. It shows +141 Expiring building bonus. that is 35% so yes they do indeed stack, but it is just on the base production amount (402) not the relic boosted amount (+2814).
  9. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Does the Goods production bonus on the Mystic Mycology, Crystal Caps and Steel infused fungi stack? Just deciding if its best to put them out all at once or just replace as they expire.
  10. Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

I'm on 48, hoping to get to 50
  11. End of Chapter Magic

thank you for explaining this, I always wondered
  12. End of Chapter Magic

I've been trying to figure out why at the end of a Chapter (I'm not sure if it's when you unlock the chest or advance scouts) and you get your rewards/ access to new things it always shows a Magic Residence & Magic Workshop? It makes it look like you have won one of each but they are never in...
  13. Fellowship Adventure

Is there a spot where you can see the FA ranking for your fellowship? Not your fellowship's overall ranking, just the FA that ended today. thank you
  14. One Word Reply Game

catfish
  15. Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

team work
  16. Evolving buildings

Just wondering if there is a thread or maybe a scroll that just covers evolving buildings? I'm thinking of one that shows what each one produces at each evolution stage for each chapter. I have a fully evolved chromafrost glacier from the woodelves chapter that gives mana and looking to see if...
  17. A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

I like doing events because they add something new to do in the game and I do like the way the boardplay is set up this time, but...I really wish they would get more creative with their quests, espescially at the locked stage...solve encounters/ collect coins/ produce supplies and repeat, ugh. I...
  18. Get Well Soon Helya

Get well soon Helya :)
  19. One Word Reply Game

Halifax
  20. One Word Reply Game

gyro