• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Katwick

Help Cauldron: Weekly sixteen Ingredient Reference Recipes

Oct 28 with 12_21_22_24 is excellent. Only one Military buff needs Diamonds For the foreseeable future, you'll need to look at a live webpage for the current Recipe Chart and Recipe Library Slice. Current Recipe Chart Current Recipe Library Slice Production > Katwick Cauldrons contains the...
  2. Katwick

Pathfinders - Swap Plus

Pathfinders - Reading List If you occasionally wish to see where we are with our Swap Plus project, our Reading List will help you find things. It’s also accessible by using … TinyURL.com/SwapPlusReadingList Here's a teaser Turnover and Velocity These Hero’s Forge level 6 0/500 Award Chest...
  3. Katwick

Oct 21 with 12_21_22_32 is a complete hodge-podge For the foreseeable future, you'll need to look at a live webpage for the current Recipe Chart and Recipe Library Slice. Current Recipe Chart Current Recipe Library Slice Production > Katwick Cauldrons contains the actual downloadable Google...
  4. Katwick

Oct 14th 12_21_22_32 is an OK week for non-diamond Military buffs For the foreseeable future, you'll need to look at a live webpage for the current Recipe Chart and Recipe Library Slice. Current Recipe Chart Current Recipe Library Slice Production > Katwick Cauldrons contains the actual...
  5. Katwick

It worked for StarTrek

Katwick
  6. Katwick

Oct 7th 12_23_31_33 is a decent week for Military Health and Strength We simply reset the Recipe Library filters to the current week, so the links in message #11 will always reflect the current recipes.
  7. Katwick

How to partially quote a post on the App

On Samsung Android at least, just double tap and you'll get a draggable highlighter.
  8. Katwick

One last gripe...cross tier trades

I've found that if you post your OWN offers for what you want, they'll be picked up. Here's the spread that I use. My standard bundle has 54 mixed trades, with the default 2 star amounts. 4*(1:1.5:2.25) = (4:6:9), but it’s easier to think in Quantites rather than Values ( Just knock off a zero...
  9. Katwick

13_23_24_32 is an EXCELLENT week for Military Diamonds For the foreseeable future, you'll need to look at a live webpage for the current Recipe Chart and Recipe Library Slice. Current Recipe Chart Current Recipe Library Slice Production > Katwick Cauldrons contains the actual downloadable...
  10. Katwick

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Because they're honest?
  11. Katwick

What is your city name and why?

Blow 'em away.
  12. Katwick

Too Much KP Purchase

Heroes
  13. Katwick

Fellowship Whys and Wherefores

It seems odd that we have a section that's not a section. I would have expected something like Fellowship Tools. I must say that I'm a bit baffled by the move back to Khelonaar, when there's already a Pathfinder Fellowship in all 12 English speaking worlds, and the Fellowship that Dhurrin as...
  14. Katwick

Pathfinders - Swap Plus

Not a surprise at all. I'll rework the verbiage to indicate that the coin of the realm is blood, sweat and tears, and that somebody in each Fellowship has to be involved in gathering the data if they want the benefits.
  15. Katwick

Pathfinders - Swap Plus

I just reworked the tactics for Swap Threads, and it looks like I'll be out of pocket for the database expenses. Advertisement are apparently OK, but I don't want to go there. It's likely that the fancy reports will only be available to the folks who are doing the heavy lifting. <Revision>...
  16. Katwick

Fellowship Whys and Wherefores

It seems that we've created a new category.
  17. Katwick

Pathfinders - Swap Plus

But what about the other 10,000 AWs that aren’t in your Fellowship? The Pathfinders Fellowship is developing diagnostic tools that support our Advocacy for the Swap Plus methodology. In particular, we’re developing a Google Spanner database that uses the PostgreSQL dialect, and runs in the...
  18. Katwick

Pathfinders - Swap Plus

Unsecured Loans aka Pirates, Shotgunning, and Chest Bumping Now it gets interesting. When everything works smoothly, the Owner gets a 25% to 40% discount on leveling their AW, immediately, and everybody else breaks even. The benefit is to the Owner, and you’ll get your discount when you post...
  19. Katwick

Pathfinders - Swap Plus

SWAP THREADS Several Swap threads will be available, for 5,10,15,20,&30 points. You may list the SAME AW is all of the threads, so long as you had enough headroom to accept all of the paybacks, AT THE TIME that you posted. You merely post your own (50% or higher) AW as the next message in the...
  20. Katwick

Pathfinders - Swap Plus

The Owner While helping other Owners level their AWs, you will slowly accumulate Runes and AW Instants that can, and here’s the magic, can be used OVER AND OVER again while you are accumulating the points that you’ll need to cover 50% of the leveling costs for the next AW that you intend to post...