• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Katwick

Fellowship Whys and Wherefores

It seems that we've created a new category.
  2. Katwick

Pathfinders - Swap Plus

Over the next several weeks you'll begin to see more and more promotional information about my current development project: Pathfinders - Swap Plus. To stay on topic, Discord will be a dandy venue for Neighborhood Swap Plus threads. Stated briefly: If somebody in your neighborhood (Fellowship...
  3. Katwick

Help Cauldron: Weekly sixteen Ingredient Reference Recipes

Sweet Sixteen without ww_xx_yy_zz This general usage guide is applicable for each of the successive weeks. Sweet Sixteen provides you with a high cost, high performance starting point for the following Ingredient mixes: 1 for a 20% size: Use the rest of your Witch Points for Studying 4 for a...
  4. Katwick

Twitter

Yeah, rebranding to a stylized X might be an issue.
  5. Katwick

Help Cauldrons 103 - Diplomas 1-24 - Production V2.4

Showtime! A current Google Sheet for Brewery Recipe Creation will always be available at Katwick Cauldrons > Production. The Recipe Library, in Tab 2, will typically include: A current 25 Total Ingredient NON-Diamonds ( 8 Ingredient Types} Recipe for each of the 20 Effects A current 25 Total...
  6. Katwick

Cauldrons 102: Production V1.0

Recipe Symmetry aka How to Avoid Dying of Frustration Too Long, Did Not Read: If you have ONE good recipe, you actually have TWELVE good recipes. Don't fight the Weekly Diamonds, go with the flow. If you hope to have any fun at all, while using the Cauldron, you need to understand how the...
  7. Katwick

Cauldrons 101

4 Diploma T1 Recipe Design for Trader's Basic Goods So you just completed your Cauldron Tech?? Yep, it's as complicated as it looks, but it's a very elegant design. You're encouraged to grab some popcorn and download a copy of the Google Sheet that we've developed, because insight is a wonderful...
  8. Katwick

Scavenger Hunt Cities

Growing Planks Manufactory *27 (Completely reworked on 1/8/23.) The initial Scavenger Hunt concept was too much like trying to find Needles in Haystacks. Let's try a much simpler approach which is basically: Hey!! I have one of those! Come take a look. Khelonaar Alpha Lyrae Growing Planks...
  9. Katwick

Scavenger Hunt Concepts

My concern is that "Neighborhood Visits" have devolved into a clickfest. About the only thing we know about our Fellowship and Neighborhood Cities is which buffs they want. I'd much rather have an interesting incentive to look at a variety of cities, especially the pretty ones. I'm proposing a...
  10. Katwick

Pallets of Resources

We have Squads for military encounters, but we lack an equivalent concept for negotiations. Total Units / Squad Size = Squads similarly we need Total Resources / Required Amount = Pallets In the Spire, for example, mismatches are very common between the number of open slots and the varieties...
  11. Katwick

Ideal Trading Partners

The World Map uses a 3x9=27 parallelogram of hexagonal cells. Let's number the cities in the same sequence as the Relic that is in the cell immediately above the city. 1 M _ Marble 2 St _ Steel 3 P ._ Planks 4 C ._ Crystal 5 Sc_ Scrolls 6 Sl _ Silk 7 E ._ Elixir 8 D ._ Magic Dust 9 G ._ Gems...
  12. Katwick

Map Related Issues

Once upon a time I posted as Katwijk, but life interfered and he's now DeletedUser61, which isn't searchable. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/locate-your-city.4876/ is an example of the kind of research that I enjoy. The city move issue has pretty much been fixed, quite nicely...