• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. gwynyth

Question from a new Archimage

How do I add new recruits to my fellowship?
  2. gwynyth

Rising Phoenix in Wynyandor is seeking new members.

We need new members. Come join us!
  3. gwynyth

Hello Metro Detroit here

Is anyone looking for a fellowship? I'm the Archmage from Risen Phoenix in Wynyandor and we need people who are friendly and want to help others. I've also been posting a silly story on our thread that involves a bunch of goofball characters in our domain. If your interested, just look us up.
  4. gwynyth

Hello Metro Detroit here

I'm from SE Michigan, too!
  5. gwynyth

When do I get rid of the special buildings from the last chapter?

I agree. It would be nice if there was some sort of final event for each chapter. Even so, for me, there's usually enough time to clean up the landscape, do some upgrades, and always replace old cultural buildings with newer ones. Then, the next chapter starts and off we go.
  6. gwynyth

Football Talk

I've been a Lions fan my whole life and the season always ends before it begins. Though they did win the championship in 1957, pre-Superbowl, of course. All die hard fans have hope, no matter how bad it gets.