• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Cleos Kingdom

Need 1 member for Wizardville in Khelonaar

*WELCOME TO WIZARDVILLE*-- RECRUITING 1 MEMBER and you must be active please! We do 10 chests weekly and do the spire and FA. Our members are fantastic, trading and helping each other all the time. Just stop by and check us out, I'm Cleo the Archmage but you can call me Donna...ty PS it's an...
  2. Cleos Kingdom

Seeking 3 members

*WELCOME TO WIZARDVILLE*-- RECRUITING 3 MEMBERS with score no lower than 75,000 from here on in and you must be active please! We do 10 chests weekly and do the spire and FA. We have very active and nice players that like to help each other out. We are active but a relaxed group, hope you...
  3. Cleos Kingdom

coins

Just wanted to let you know maybe Inno should stop getting us frustrated to not be able to finish the FA that most people don't even want to do and correct the coin situation for next FA, just my opinion...
  4. Cleos Kingdom

Need one active member for a great FS

Hi there my id is Cleos I am the Archmage of Wizardville and everyone calls me Donna. Well anyway I am looking for 1 active strong member for my FS or 24 people. This FS is special with alot of very active players and we are very involved in the game by helping each other, doing alot of trades...
  5. Cleos Kingdom

seeking one member in Wizardville in Khelanar

Hi all I'm looking for a member who is active and really wants to do the Tourney (which we get the 10 chests every week) and also the spire and FA. We are a very nice relaxed group with some very good players. We also help each other out alot in trades and everything else. Come check us out...
  6. Cleos Kingdom

2 New Members Needed

We are a 10 chest weekly tourney FS needing 2 new members. We love to help each other and we are an active group in trading, FA, Tourney and Spire. I'm looking for active players and to have fun while we do it....Our name is Wizardville in Khelonaar.....If interested come check us out or hit...