• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Old tech is no more

My understanding and experience is that diamonds are account-wide, so I'm not sure why the OP is suggesting that new players not purchase them.
  2. Rewriting The 12 Days of Christmas ~ Elvenar Style

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Four Moonstone libraries Three Goblin gift shops Two fire phoenixes And a brand new Magic Academy
  3. Spire rewards

@Darielle - thank you for your very helpful link. One more question if I may - how exactly does one get ahead of the purple bar? I am guessing that it requires either spending diamonds or having special buildings (like the Polar Bear for tourneys).
  4. Spire rewards

Ok. That is understandable. So it is not worth spending Spire perk points unless you have at least one member "ahead" of the purple bar - and even then, only that member or members would benefit from the spending.
  5. Spire rewards

What do you mean by "only the people that reach to the purple bar get the team rewards"? Everyone in my FS got at least 15 points in the spire, thus contributing to the point total of the FS as a whole.
  6. Spire rewards

In Tournament, as long as a player completes one province, they get the same rewards at the end as everyone else in their Fellowship. The Spire appears to work differently but I haven't been able to figure out why some members get more rewards than others. And because it doesn't work the...
  7. What do you want in your Christmas Stocking

1. Update the loading screen messages to reflect the current state of the game - the Spire no longer opens on Chapter III for everyone. 2. What Ashrem said about the Tooltip. 3. Events that do NOT have "buy knowledge points" and "accept offers from the wholesaler" quests. 4. Events that...
  8. Revised Rune Forging

In general I approve of KISS solutions. I agree that the 10 shard limit is annoying at best. In this case, though, I would suggest that the limit scale with chapter. Start out with 10, and then increase by two every chapter. It's a small gain, but would add a continuing value for the...
  9. Relics question

If my boosted goods are steel, crystal, dust - and I use up all my crystal relics in the MA crafting enchants, does that drop my boost level back down to 0?
  10. Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

I started a city on Beta to see this for myself. I can kind of see having players complete the first chapter before joining a Fellowship. But the further requirement to research Fellowship Adventures, which you can't do immediately after researching Fellowship, seems over the top. I cannot...
  11. Casual new player LF Fellowship

New to game. Looking for friends. Casual player. Prefer family-friendly.