• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MikeMark

Looking for FS

I love working on my city and looking forward to develop it and upgrade it. Of course I am limited but with advice of wise people as you I am sure I would soon be able to become a good part in FS
  2. MikeMark

Looking for FS

Thank you. Would not be a problem that I am new and I would not be meeting your FS requirements for a few untill I rise my city?
  3. MikeMark

Looking for FS

Hello everyone, I am looking for friendly FS. I am very new and I am still learning, I also taking my building city very seriously. So far I pretty much like Elvenar and would love to get some advice from more experienced players. I have steel, scrolls and dust as boosted goods. I am not in a...
  4. MikeMark

Hello Hello Everyone

Thank you very much. So far I am.
  5. MikeMark

Hello Hello Everyone

Hello @Myne and hello @Dreamyn2
  6. MikeMark

Hello Hello Everyone

My name is MikeMark and I have started my journey as elf. Greeting all the magical creatures and human. I am new and so far I like the idea and the graphics as well. Do not hesitate to say hi in game, I would love to learn.