• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Platypus?

I just thought to ask, where's the platypus at? Just because, it's real! So it's a good link-in to something like Belairaphon and Chimera, or werewolf etc. Maybe the aquatic image in the distance of a flipping orca mid-air. Or something akin. Just a curiosity.
  2. Credit to the Phoenix Art

I have to say: MJ loves the symbol, The slowly burning bright gave my oracle lady the opportunity to lead me in a deep dive into the passing of an attentive moment. Ohm
  3. Post-it Note Story

Hey, I just had a suggestion on crafting the story of the village. It came from the worm garden/butterfly hatchery. I was just curious about the potential to add personalized notes which can give a more specific character to the villa-scape. In the example I gave, a counter might say Staff of...