• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Draegan

Not everything is awesome!!

Indeed, that popup looks fantastic compared to the nothingness that has been since 2019 at least. I have always envisaged a table at which you get to sit and others join as they finish.
  2. Draegan

Not everything is awesome!!

Dear Inno I have been clicking awesome for quite some time now when we all know that most of the time it isn't very awesome. Its also irritating to have to click awesome all the time. Yes I finished a battle with five Klingons, its not awesome Inno, seriously. If we must click on something...
  3. Draegan

A few spots open - GreenleafElves

bump
  4. Draegan

bump
  5. Draegan

Hi GreenleafElves are looking for 4 or 5 players. We are a 10 chest FS with relatively active players and expect at least 1600 points per tourney. Spire is active but could do with a bit of work :) We're generally a friendly bunch who play for fun but also take the tourneys, spire and FSA's...
  6. Draegan

Hello Greetings

Hello all :)