• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Synergy of ancient wonders

I was wondering about synergy and ancient wonders in the elvenar, in rise of cultures the information is plainly visible with the new wonder format the launched last year. Is there synergy in the wonders here or is just the matter of building them to make one think there is actual synergy...
  2. Found one

I have almost done chapter 5 city in Felyndral seeking a 10 chest, silver league fellowship with a good method for leveling ancient wonders currently only have a lvl8 golden abyss. I haven't played the city since the winter event when I stopped to focus on another city that needed some tlc...
  3. Old tech is no more

I thought I’ll start a new thread to inform everyone that the old tech tree is no more. All new players will have available the new tech tree with that in mind new players do not purchase diamonds you‘ll be stuck with any city that you start and abandon early on it doesn’t delete after 30 days...
  4. New tech tree city looking for home for FA

I just recently cleared advanced scouts in chapter 4 haven’t unlocked tournaments yet but will need a fellowship for the upcoming adventure to help acquire the last artifact of the witty raccoon. This city has gone very fast since I started it around the beginning of the month. I’m...
  5. New tech tree player looking for FS

Hi! Two nights ago I discovered the US server has the new tech tree and created a brand new account all my others ones I deleted due frustration with a cache problem. I promise not to delete this one I like the cost of everything with the new tech tree. I’ll have fellowship adventure unlocked...
  6. Delete

Delete this