• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Sir Seven

Seasons of Joy task showing completed without taking any action

I have a "Solve Spring Event quests" that won't solve even though I've completed two daily quests. I'm thankful this game is meant to be played for years or I'd never get anywhere.
  2. Sir Seven

The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

I really don't like these fog events. There's no way to "win" even if you complete all of the timeline events. You have to buy something. But, I understand that there is no equity in capitalism. So, I play on.
  3. Sir Seven

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

I wish I could delete it.
  4. Sir Seven

SHADY REST - NEW FELLOWSHIP!

Take The 4:20 Cannonball To Hooterville And Stay At The Shady Rest Relax, Take Your Shoes Off, Stay Awhile
  5. Sir Seven

Teleport Spells

They can be used to transport older cultural buildings (summonings) back into inventory so the buildings can then be disenchanted for spell fragments.
  6. Sir Seven

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

Excellent notes! Thank You!
  7. Sir Seven

Here is the official video: This is, in my opinion, a more clear and concise explanation of the event.
  8. Sir Seven

If it was everything you say it is, I wouldn't have asked.
  9. Sir Seven

Is there an English version of the video with clear and detailed instructions?