• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Astram

What's your favorite book?

Currently I am enjoying "Missy the Werecat" Book series. Just love getting away from reality I guess
  2. Astram

Answered Quick Question

Just saw this and as far as I know there is no time before that is required.
  3. Astram

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Look for the Sale in the game and you should be able to buy base and artifact(s). Also selling the tomes for the Phoenix Artifact set
  4. Astram

Subtraction from restoration spells

I am aware of how the exploit worked and of Karvest's idea, but my point was that some fixes are very easy to do, and therefore can be done quickly and safely.
  5. Astram

From my prior experiences working with Devs, I do know some "fixes" are relatively easy to "hotfix" as only a small word change is needed so in this case maybe only adding the exception that canceling the build does not equate to selling and thereby avoiding the refund of CC and RR. Or even...
  6. Astram

Well either way Bug or Exploit was being used, it was enough of a concern to do a Hotfix, I was just notified and then passed the "Within an Hour", so as to keep everyone in the loop and not be a surprise when it happened. So for that, I will take the heat ...
  7. Astram

FYI there will be a hotfix within the next hour, reportedly, to address this exploit.
  8. Astram

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Privacy issues are the root of the reason.
  9. Astram

You should have a notification explaining the action and for general reference Here are the Forum Rules 13. Discussions about bans and support tickets It is strictly forbidden to discuss any in-game bans or support tickets on the forum. Such topics will be deleted, punishment may follow.
  10. Astram

Bad Ad: Probably a scam or worse

Thank you and answered you
  11. Astram

Wheres some Alternative to the elvengems.

From our Scroll Keepers section
  12. Astram

Brin, you can now complain all you want about the RR issue, with no disagreement from me.
  13. Astram

Hello Well hello everyone!

Welcome back
  14. Astram

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

15. Astram

This is hard to watch

That is a common issue with discord that we all see and dislike
  16. Astram

This is hard to watch

None have been deleted, except rule violations, and none have gone away And since you insist you wont go to discord your view is slightly skewed
  17. Astram

In order to investigate more fully we need the server/city and approx time the ad showed. You can DM that to me or the CM directly.
  18. Astram

Thank you for the information and will see whats up with it.
  19. Astram

Brin and you wonder why I respond to you ... in-game economy is unique to each game. It has always been this way. You think that your definition of economy is the one that suits your needs to justify your argument. Fine then how about this definition "What is a game economy? A Game's economy...
  20. Astram

Wow, and I mean WOW. You think that only items that are tradable are the Economy of the game? Not Coins, supplies, seeds and all the other things that are needed to MAKE the goods you can trade. Even you found that you had to upgrade your MH because of its limited storage capacity of COINS, that...