• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Rythel

Design an Ancient Wonder

With all the negativity surrounding ads right now, I figured we should try and do something fun! If you had the ability to add an ancient wonder into the game with the effects of your choosing, what would it be? If you're so inclined, what chapter would you put it in? What would be the...
  2. Rythel

Great Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse Effect on Culture

Hey All, tldr: What is the appreciable effect of the Great Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse on culture? I have been re-evaluating my wonder situation and would like some feedback from those that do have the Great Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse. I am a caterer and have been thoroughly enjoying the...
  3. Rythel

Chapter 15 Settlement Planning

I am about halfway through Chapter 14, and it's at this point that I start to plan out for the next chapter. There's a few things that look very different in chapter 15 compared to other chapters. I typically build the entire settlement as dictated by the quests, but the complete shift in...
  4. Rythel

Include Amuni Prestige in Discovered Resource Tab

Proposal: Include the Amuni resource Prestige in the Discovered Resource Tab displayed next to the other settlement resources. Background: Currently, the Prestige resource whlie in the Amuni Chapter is only displayed when the Temple of the Dunes is selected and the info button pressed. This is...
  5. Rythel

Temporary or Expiring Buildings for Catering Players

Hey all, I know there are temporary or expiring buildings for military players such as the Unleashed Unit Upgrade that can be crafted in the Magic Academy. There's also the Dwarven Armory that can be won from the Spire that benefits military players. My question is are there any temporary or...
  6. Rythel

Fellowship Found - Thanks everyone.

Hello everyone. I am Rythel (US 1-Arendyll) seeking an established fellowship. About Me: Active multiple times daily Near the end of Chapter 12 Boosted in Marble, Crystal and Elixir Score over 3000 in the tournament weekly Climb to the top of High Halls weekly Trade multiple times daily What I...
  7. Rythel

The Heroic Founding - Seeking Members or Merge

The Heroic Founding (US1-Arendyll) a growth-focused fellowship looking for more active players. We are a fun group focused on improving our cities by performing well in tournaments, climbing the spire and through Wonder Points donations. In just 6 short months we have increased our fellowship...