• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. XLWizard

12 Things You Can Do to Avoid Game Burn-out

"and the meek shall inherit the earth."
  2. XLWizard

Answered What are they?

Pheryll has answered this question for me. Elvenarchitect was what I needed. Thank you. Sorry to tie up the threads.
  3. XLWizard

Answered What are they?

Thank you and Yes. OK so my typing skills leave a lot to be desired.
  4. XLWizard

Answered What are they?

I'm sorry if this is not the right place, but I can't seem to find somewhere to look these up. What are: Flourishing Cave Lifeblood Cone Icy Temple Fairy Inn Feasting Circle If you don't want to describe them please tell me a place where I can look them up. Thanks XLW
  5. XLWizard

Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

Thread Bare
  6. XLWizard

Make a sentence with 6 letters

Many Unqualified Nuns Create Horrendous Yodeling CAJUN
  7. XLWizard

Pros and Cons of Magic Residences

Holy Cats...that is one heck of a deal. IMO Magic anything is better than the regular but you do have to have either Blueprints of Diamonds to upgrade them between chapters. If not then the regular ones are for you.
  8. XLWizard

It worked for StarTrek

The XLWizard Watch out or I'll cast a spell on you.
  9. XLWizard

Mana Question..

IMO the best Mana producer of all is a "Lava Egg." I've managed to get four and I love them. As for your question, I liked the Weeping Willows better but they sure do take up a lot of space.
  10. XLWizard

Silly question

I forgot about the Cauldron. This would definitely get rid of some goods.
  11. XLWizard

Too Much KP Purchase

What exactly do you feed that thing?
  12. XLWizard

What is your city name and why?

Rooms to let for fifty cent.....
  13. XLWizard

Silly question

Wow!!! That is some goods. I don't know what to tell you. You can negotiate the heck out of the Spire and Tournament. You can offer up some really nice 1 star trades to your fellowship (or me - Just kidding). You could also buy a couple bushel baskets of KP's. Anybody else out here know how to...
  14. XLWizard

What is your city name and why?

Back during the Fake Y2K I became so good at Microsoft EXCEL that my coworkers called me the XLWizard. It stuck.
  15. XLWizard

How do I do it??

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm an Eater of Crawfish. I'm not totally sure who to thank (was that you Astram?) but, THANK YOU !!!!!
  16. XLWizard

Thank you FIBB's. I'll actually try to create a ticket once I get a better handle on what I want.
  17. XLWizard

I'll light the fire, while you place the flowers in the vase that you bout today.
  18. XLWizard

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

I was a bit negative concerning the prizes from the fully evolved Star Serpent until I discovered the opportunity to win Combining Catalysts (CC's) by feeding the beast and conquering provinces in the weekly tournaments. I am always running short on CC's. I get a weekly bump from the Spire, but...
  19. XLWizard

How do I do it??

More like "Cooker of Cajun Food" and "Eater of Crawfish" :).
  20. XLWizard

You are totally awesome FIBB's.