• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Suggested prize for summer Dwarven events

Thank you for the feedback, Yavimaya! Done!
  2. Recruiting Looking for a relaxed fellowship experience that still gets you rewards? Join Wandering Dragons!

Hello again - after a few recruitments and some amicable departures, we still have plenty of spaces available. Give me a message in-game if you're interested!
  3. Suggested prize for summer Dwarven events

So, I was thinking - we have a summer Dwarven event, where the theme is that we play a game with ancient Dwarves from the distant past. There is an overall ancient, jungle-y theme to the buildings and things so far. I have three words for you: Evolving Dinosaur Pet. (Though, really any kind...
  4. Recruiting Looking for a relaxed fellowship experience that still gets you rewards? Join Wandering Dragons!

Hey there! We are looking for Harandar players who like a moderate level of play - best for people who like to log in 1x per day or more. We are an older fellowship with ALL the perks, including tourney archives, spire archives, knowledge sharing and more! We have a huge range of ranks in our...