• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Queen of Snacks

Tournament Arena

The chests are the total number of chests earned by your Fellowship that week, and they are granted when the Tournament ends at the same time you receive the other Tournament prizes.
  2. Queen of Snacks

Contest Discussion Thread

Mods should not be voting, as that is participating.
  3. Queen of Snacks

I think this cake was swarmed with Ants
  4. Queen of Snacks

The thought had crossed my mind in the past
  5. Queen of Snacks

You can only have a limited number of options (10) with the poll feature on the forum, so it often doesn't work well for contests.
  6. Queen of Snacks

Since Darielle rightfully should have been in 2nd, please give my 2nd place Diamonds to her.
  7. Queen of Snacks

You can see exactly when each like was added
  8. Queen of Snacks

I was in first place this morning after voting ended. I don't so much care about the Diamonds, but I do care that, apparently, mods went in and voted after the voting was closed to skew the results.
  9. Queen of Snacks

No Workshops and Fresh Supplies

Neither workshops nor manufacturies are edible, so they I feel they don't belong in my city.
  10. Queen of Snacks

Unlike?

I voted for everyone except myself because I don't like to play favorites.
  11. Queen of Snacks

Do the devs read the forum?

almost never
  12. Queen of Snacks

FA MANAGEMENT

How about a confirmation popup when someone tries to donate off the chosen path. That way the option remains for them to donate if they need to drop a badge just to get on that stage, but it might make them think twice otherwise.
  13. Queen of Snacks

Tournament Archive usage

Yes, you'll need to use the archive twice, once per chest.
  14. Queen of Snacks

Penalty points

The Queen is not big on forgiveness. Luckily my ants are better at stealing than you are, and the snacks are now returned to their rightful owner! *note the Dr. Pepper. That was a true sacrifice @Dreamyn2
  15. Queen of Snacks

Penalty points

I personally give rewards based on the volume of stolen snacks donated to the cause. But it's good to have somewhere to send off the Necco wafers and Circus peanuts.
  16. Queen of Snacks

Penalty points

No, but if you're really, really, really good I'll consider sharing my snacks with you. I hope you like Necco wafers and Circus peanuts.
  17. Queen of Snacks

Penalty points

If you could, I'd be working much harder to earn them now, wouldn't I? Or send my minions
  18. Queen of Snacks

Penalty points

Points are a rather arbitrary system used on some forums to punish members for rule violations. If you receive enough points, you can be banned from posting either temporarily or permanently. The US Forum hasn't used a points system in about 6 years, but it looks like it's returned.