• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Looking Closed - FS found

You are welcome to join us in Avalanche! We are trying to grow big enough to easily hit 10 chests a week. Feel free to reach out.
  2. Recruiting Avalanche: Active/Relaxed Fellowship Seeking New Members!

Any smaller Fellowships out there interested in a merger? We are looking to get the 10th chest and need some more players. Stop over and check us out! Anyone is welcome to join.
  3. Looking for active players who want to grow with us!

Still looking for new members to join and grow with us,
  4. Looking for active players who want to grow with us!

We are still looking for new members. Hope to see you soon. :)
  5. Hello New to the Forum

Hello and welcome!
  6. Looking for active players who want to grow with us!

꧁Recruiting꧂ Search Fellowship Name: Avalanche In World: Sinya Arda On Server: US6 Join Directly Without Application! 15/25 Members | 10 Openings Available Welcome! We are currently recruiting to grow to full capacity. We are open for anyone to join that would like to be active in an active...
  7. Seeking an active but chill/supportive fellowship

We have spots open in our fellowship and are looking for players like you. Avalanche would love to have you.
  8. Avalanche: Active/Relaxed Fellowship Seeking New Members!

I am just starting to really learn the game, but my fellowship seems to be dying off. I hate to leave them though, but I feel like I am not getting anywhere. How involved does one need to be? I play everyday, but mostly in the evening after work. Would that be acceptable?