• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Remove Granite and copper @ Level 7 ??

I have entered Level 7 and cannot see the need for Dwarven Portal, Granite mines and Copper foundries anymore. Am I missing something or can I now remove all of them ? Thanks in advance, B.
  2. Orc Strategists? How to use.

Just received a 'Grounds of the Orc Strategists' from Winter Magic. What is it and how do I use it? I'm about to enter chapter IV and any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  3. Activating Cerberus

I am in the early stages of chapter III and have trained lots of Cerberus but I can't see a way to get them (or gifted Orc Warriors) into battle. My Barracks are at level 6, Armories at level 5 and Training Ground at level 3. I would very much appreciate any help.