• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. FairyInBellbottoms

One Word Reply Game

Foreign
  2. FairyInBellbottoms

Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

Bare Knuckle
  3. FairyInBellbottoms

Closed | Contact Support Missing a Mountain Hall rune shard & one 20 and three 5 point AW instants!

I had a pop up this morning saying I won a Mountain Hall rune shard, one 20 point and three 5 point AW instants. When I looked in my instants they weren't there????? Please check this out for me ASAP FairyInBellBottoms
  4. FairyInBellbottoms

Bone Spur
  5. FairyInBellbottoms

The Food Game

Pasta
  6. FairyInBellbottoms

One Word Reply Game

Care
  7. FairyInBellbottoms

:) Thanks XLWizard. Apparently the Forum Moderator handles this issue..... so not sure how they do it. I tried!☮
  8. FairyInBellbottoms

One Word Reply Game

Naughty
  9. FairyInBellbottoms

The Food Game

Ice Cream
  10. FairyInBellbottoms

Liner Pencil
  11. FairyInBellbottoms

One Word Reply Game

Sport
  12. FairyInBellbottoms

actively looking

@Willie B. Gone Hmmmmm you've confused me. But that's easy to do
  13. FairyInBellbottoms

actively looking

@Willie B. Gone Hey Willie! My FS, Creatures of the Wyld, is currently looking for a new member. We are in Arendyll. Check it out and contact our Archmage "Irol" if you are interested. I know they would be happy to have you.
  14. FairyInBellbottoms

OK <~~~~~~~~ I thought you were the one who gave me my "Shroom Aficionado" title under my Avatar
  15. FairyInBellbottoms

@crackie Sorry to intrude but the author of "How do I do it? @XLWizard in Questions & Answers wants someone to add a description under their avatar. Can you check it out?:cool:
  16. FairyInBellbottoms

Hey Knight Ryder! Welcome ☮