• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. FairyInBellbottoms

Closed | Contact Support Missing a Mountain Hall rune shard & one 20 and three 5 point AW instants!

I had a pop up this morning saying I won a Mountain Hall rune shard, one 20 point and three 5 point AW instants. When I looked in my instants they weren't there????? Please check this out for me ASAP FairyInBellBottoms
  2. FairyInBellbottoms

What is the Glory of the Nimbus?

I received a "Glory of the Nimbus" artifact in the Spire & have NO IDEA what it is? Can anyone explain please? Is it a new item or old? Where can I find more info on it? Thank you in advance for any help ☮✌☮ (I probably should have put this under Questions ~> :rolleyes: My bad)
  3. FairyInBellbottoms

Help Gems of Knowledge link for Orcs & Goblins gives an error message

I am unable to connect to the website: https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/orcs-goblins-chapter-viii I get an error message: Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR Error code: PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR The page...
  4. FairyInBellbottoms

Help with my City Layout for Orcs & Goblins

I'm getting ready to start the Orcs & Goblins Chapter in my little city & would love some feedback on my city layout using Elvenarchitect. SoggyShorts did an excellent layout for me using Elvenarchitect before for Fairies. I don't know how often he comes to the Forum so I'm bugging all of you:D...
  5. FairyInBellbottoms

Closed | Contact Support Missing an Astral Phoenix Artifact

Game version: V1.172.2 Game world: Arendyll Browser + version: Firefox 111 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1600 x 900 Account name: _FairyInBellBottoms Humans or Elves: Elves Quest title: Realm of the Phoenix Current situation: I should have 3 Astral Phoenix Artifacts but I only...
  6. FairyInBellbottoms

Questions regarding Rune Shards

Would someone please make a list of the ways you can obtain Rune Shards? I've been a member since 12/22 & :confused: this is the first time I've been unable to upgrade an AW because I ran out of Rune Shards! Grrrrrrrr ~ I'm stuck in "upgrading" and I sukk at patience haha. The AW is the Crystal...
  7. FairyInBellbottoms

How to set up a graph of the Dwarves Chapter VI Portal and Mines

I am wanting to set up a graph for my own personal layout of the Dwarves Chapter Portal and mines. I'm looking at 10 granite mines and 6 foundries. I'll probably have to use 8 expansions. (That is just a quess-timate.) Can someone suggest where I can to go to do this?
  8. FairyInBellbottoms

Your Favorite Part of the Christmas Holiday?

Share what you love about Christmas. The Food, Going Shopping, Singing Christmas Songs, Putting up the Tree? tell us why. ~~~~~~~ For me ~ Baking cookies, pies & candy! They make the house smell so festive and they taste so yummy!!
  9. FairyInBellbottoms

Hey all! Have a couple issues

I wanted you all to know a friend of mine recommended Elvenar to me. She is a long time player with huge city and lots of Moolah! haha She was a big help to me over the weekend AND was very upset to see the changes in the Research site for newcomers! **She couldn't believe you are making new...
  10. FairyInBellbottoms

Hello Newbie ~ Thanks for the nice welcome

Hello everyone. I'm a brand new member and interested in joining a fellowship. Will anyone take on a Newbie? I learn fast and am "Rarin' To Go!". Hope to hear from someone ASAP. ~ Peace Just am FYI ~ I found a fellowship! YaY!