• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Rolling Hills

Forum Reinstate In-game link to the forum

I concur with this suggestion. It's hard to believe they appear to be throwing this forum into the round file. It has to make one wonder what else they are intending...
  2. Rolling Hills

New players get the shaft

When the new player changes were announced, I had a very negative reaction. Still, I had to wonder if maybe I was just reacting to change without understanding. So, I decided to play the new regime, and I find it to be an across-the-board improvement. It's not perfect, but I do think it is a...
  3. Rolling Hills

What to buy with diamonds?

Expansions are a good use of diamonds, but wait for the 10% discount, which crops up regularly. Upgrading the Magic Academy is probably the best use for diamonds. The Builder much less so. I think a 2-slot Builder can work just fine. I do like to keep a small supply to move the Spire along...
  4. Rolling Hills

Why should I craft???

It's a game set in a magical world. Crafting is part of the magic. You have a mighty Crafting inventory there. You could be quite the hero for Residue-doo during FA, if you have the 5-hr Instants to crank it out. I find Crafting amusing, and the occasional 500 Diamonds is good fun, like...
  5. Rolling Hills

Other Can we get some new dialogue in spire, please

Just don't lose the bear bar dwarf, he's hilarious.
  6. Rolling Hills

Upgrade 8 workshops to level 8

That quest is one of the leading by the nose things. The game can clearly be played successfully with less than 8 shops. The Workshops aren't great uses of space and pop. I suspect the game runners have that quest, which is repeated multiple times, because they think it will make game play...
  7. Rolling Hills

Famous people A to Z

Oops! Gotta advance it. My bad. I'm going fictional, but definitely famous. Felix Unger
  8. Rolling Hills

Famous people A to Z

Arturo Toscanini
  9. Rolling Hills

The Season of Joy

Thanks for the GIANT OK button to start this! It's silly good fun. Some laughter is appreciated.
  10. Rolling Hills

One Word Reply Game

Bullshoot
  11. Rolling Hills

Show which chapter fellowship members are in on fellowship tab

Just because a piece of information is available in some arcane corner somewhere, does not mean that making it generally and publicly available is fair game, nor that it makes no impact upon privacy. Plus, elvenstats is delayed historical information. This suggestion involves real-time...
  12. Rolling Hills

Show which chapter fellowship members are in on fellowship tab

I find this suggestion to be an invasion of privacy. I wouldn't support it. Tell you what, if we can get the Perks for a Fellowship to show for non-members, then I might support this as a compromise, but by itself, no.
  13. Rolling Hills

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

The Fellowship Adventure is old and moldy. Please stop putting lipstick on this pig. It doesn't help. Well, maybe for Mr. Pig. You would have to ask him. Please give us a new adventure. Or, if you just can't jump off this dime, at least get rid of the Pit. How about making the FA denizens face a...
  14. Rolling Hills

The Food Game

asafoetida
  15. Rolling Hills

The Food Game

Figs
  16. Rolling Hills

Distinctions

Since the developers/game runners have seen fit to make a recent fundamental change to the game with the new tech tree and new quest regime for starting a city, I would like to propose a fundamental change in philosophy to the game. Currently, the game makes false distinctions that appear to...
  17. Rolling Hills

New Food Game

leeks
  18. Rolling Hills

Winter Magic discussion thread

Whatever happened to the fun 1x2 and 2x1 culturals we used to get from the bingo card? Those were rather useful and visually interesting. I am much less excited by these 2x3 and 3x2 combos. Surely, those little buildings were no big skin off the game-runners noses.
  19. Rolling Hills

Considering Spire Completion "Giant 'Ta-Da'"

Maybe one of the NPCs could pop up and say something apocryphal or funny by way of congratulations. I suggest Wonky Walter, since he has the top hat.
  20. Rolling Hills

One Word Reply Game

Disingenuous