• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ancient Wonders losing power in the later chapters

Whoa, thanks @hoopity, for the super helpful information! Could you show the result for the ETC compared to a festival merchant? I want to build it but still unsure. Thanks!
  2. Mana

I just finished chapter 10. Not sure how long it took in total. but i can collect 100k mana per day. I used 1 somnial pool, 1 burning pool, 10 festival merchants, 2 clam cliffs, 3 frozen fountains, and 5 mana sawmills. most importantly, by feeding a fully evolved witty raccoon, I can get 39k...
  3. Orc Strategists? How to use.

Building on what Henroo said, Grounds of the Orc Strategists (gotos) is the only way (that I know of) to get Orc Strategists before Chapter 8. You just need to place it in the city, and it will produce the units automatically every 6 hours. Similar to the residence, mechanics-wise. I built...