• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Silly Bubbles

Jokes Corner

How many multiplayer gamers does it take to fix a lightbulb? Zero. You can’t pause a multiplayer game.
  2. Silly Bubbles

Forum Suggestions on Suggestions

It looks like that the suggestion process is being reviewed (here) so I thought it could help if we have a bit of say in it too. I think that the current problem is that new suggestions are being added to the list while the most important ones get pushed down the list or ignored because they...
  3. Silly Bubbles

Locking threads

I understand that some topics are uncomfortable for moderators and it's much easier job for them to lock the threads. The problem is that in doing so the topic doesn't get resolved and is swept under the rug. People won't understand the reasons for things being the way they are by cutting the...
  4. Silly Bubbles

Draft Cauldron Guide

I thought it would be great to help @muffy. with Cauldron guide as there's a lot to it. We could break it up into sections to make it easier: Basic functionality aka "no excuses" guide - simple easy explanation of basic functionality Full functionality aka I want to know everything guide -...
  5. Silly Bubbles

Hello Hello

Hello everyone! I’d just like to introduce myself, some of you might know me from EN forum. I've been playing for 6 years with one 6 months break. I stopped playing the first city as I hit the end of game and it got too boring. I came back because I couldn’t find a better game and started a...