• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

space-time continuum :)
  2. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

education
  3. TimeMachine

Players Leaving?

W-World is Winyandor am I right? When I had to choose were to found my first US-City I did choose Winy because I once played with a few very mighty (I am not going to name anyone ;)) Beta-Players from US-Winyandor. If they stay long enough and I succeed in growing fast I'll maybe apply one day...
  4. TimeMachine

What Song are You Listening to?

5. TimeMachine

What Song are You Listening to?

6. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

dependency
  7. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

contractor
  8. TimeMachine

New Spire Tab

New month - New luck! But no possibility to check who did what in last spire anyway. I guess especially this was what has been wished? You haven't yet participated @Lelanya? That would make it a little more colurful! ;)
  9. TimeMachine

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

10. TimeMachine

Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

Sometimes I like laughing at myself while playing Elvenar. :D I've just experienced that those quests that ask to collect for example Sentinent Goods, can easily be solved by trading Sentinent Goods. Of course this seems pretty clear but I can imagine that some fellows will boost productions to...
  11. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

insurance agent
  12. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

health insurance
  13. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

sneaking
  14. TimeMachine

Players Leaving?

Yay! I was very happy that my main city had been moved to a more active neighbourhood. Not a single gold mine any more!
  15. TimeMachine

One Word Reply Game

love :)