• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Iyapo

I just can't...

Inno knows where their money is coming from. Most of it might be coming from casual players who log in once or twice a week to kill time. No stress, no pressure, just a fun little city building game that does not get attacked when you're at real Life. Oh look a Unicorn! I want that!
  2. Iyapo

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

The overload of buy KP quests should not be attributed to New Cities. New cities have a terrible time with those quests, no goods, no neighbors, few houses, no coin rains. I have never suggested that the events be tailored to new cities. I honestly never thought I should be able to finish an...
  3. Iyapo

Dissed a Toad

He wasn't hulking sufficiently!
  4. Iyapo

I enjoy running new cities. I have run several through the old tree and the new tree. I have never finished the first event with any city unless I started the city 2 weeks before the event started. Not under the old tree, not under the new tree. It never occurred to me that I should be able to...
  5. Iyapo

By the time that happens a new player will unlock new buildings in the season(the rewards change as your city advances) or there will be another event with more buildings. If a player wins 15 KP they would have to be unable to use it for 15 hours before they actually lose more hourly kp than...
  6. Iyapo

The repeating daily quests were eliminated. The storyline quest were not. Faster. It was supposed to be faster, and it is. Much faster. These do not cripple new cities. The prizes in the Events and the Seasons do nothing but help new cities. I do not think new players(referring to players...
  7. Iyapo

Where art thou, Gingerbread?

Look what I got this morning!
  8. Iyapo

City Truly Cater Only

I run catering cities but I do have a barracks in all my cities. It is a level 5. I built it because it would have taken longer(than I wanted) to get through chapter 1-2 without it. It is small, does not require much population, and since I dont use it, it does not need to be connected to a...
  9. Iyapo

It worked for StarTrek

Iyapo
  10. Iyapo

Pros and Cons of Magic Residences

Also, before you buy anything. . . Inno offers black Friday sales at a better discount than you get year round(very close). Also near the end of each event you get 10% off sales on expansions.
  11. Iyapo

Zero star trade posts

I will always take little single 0-1 star trades from new players.... they are so cute with their 8 planks asking for 64 marble or 64 marble for 512 steel, poor things!!! I stop taking them when they spam the trader. I always assume spam trades are aimed at a specific target and I am not it.
  12. Iyapo

Quests Problematic quests in events

No, maybe, yes-ish. I can't quote this but here it is:
  13. Iyapo

Lord of the Rings

I don't know, I didn't get it and it is closed now! So sad!
  14. Iyapo

Lord of the Rings

Oh...or ElderScrolls. Each chapter could be a different Civilization. Elderscrolls released an early limited access castle building game(closed now) a few days ago, not like Elvenar more like FalloutShelter.
  15. Iyapo

Feedback The Season of Triumph

I started my newest city about 3 weeks after the Season of Triump Started, I will complete the season. It is true that I could not do several of the quests when I was in chapter 1, 2, 3, and 4 but the Season is long enough and there are enough options that a new player can actually finish a...
  16. Iyapo

I am tech savey-less! Can't you just get a prepaid visa and use that?
  17. Iyapo

Quests Problematic quests in events

Just put a poll on it if you want one. Nothing is being forwarded so this is all just for local use.
  18. Iyapo

@Dominionofgod Could you please stop posting the animated images of the suck it cross chop. Thx
  19. Iyapo

Too Much KP Purchase

Perspective is everything. Back ON topic, rumor has it they reduced the initial buy KP request in the upcoming event.